Sunday, March 28, 2010
Five Things that made me happy today.
1) My subway Italian 12 inch sandwich that I ate during my 4 flights today. (I'd normally choose any other sub place, but it was the closest to my gate. For some reason it was the best meal of my life today.)
2) That the other flight attendant witnessed a passenger getting sick at her seat and not me.(see #3 for explanation).
3) That I had a lot of downtime since the Florida weather was too turbulent to walk around in.(see #2 )
4) A passenger left me a new People Magazine. (the one with Sandra Bullock on the front).
5) My husband carried my luggage downstairs and kissed me good-bye for work. He stayed in his jammies half the day.