1) We only choose days that are hot and have a "code red" for danger in the heat.
2) We bring water, but usually not enough to reach the half way mark. (we are working on better timing with that.)
3) We dislike paved or dirt paths with an easy stroll, but prefer rocky and rough terrain to maneuver around and anything that involves an uphill climb.
4) This may result in a sprained or twisted ankle, but our hiking club lives on "no pain, no gain." We do not carry any First Aid items.
5) A cracker or two may get us through the 3-5 hr. hike. We also prefer getting lost and making multiple attemps to find our way back. We may stop for a 30 second break, but rarely (and is frowned upon).
If any of this sounds interesting to you, please join our Hiking Club and remember that sunscreen, sunglasses, and fashion are a must.